Location

Dewberry Farm sits upon 20 acres of land that has been in the Johnson family  since 1925 and was originally used to grow tobacco and sugar cane. The beautiful farm house was built later in 1989 and the tobacco fields are now replaced with pastures for livestock, a small orchard, a winding brook,  large lawn lined with cherry trees, a meadow, pond and lush gardens.

IMG_4952
IMG_4952

press to zoom
Faye Photography.jpg
Faye Photography.jpg

press to zoom
photo.JPG
photo.JPG

press to zoom
IMG_4952
IMG_4952

press to zoom
1/16